Three Days Tour In and Out Phnom Penh
After your arrival at Phnom Penh airport you will be welcomed by our driver will bring you to your hotel that you have been reserved for check in. After that you will to visit such as:
– King Palace and Silver Pagoda
– National Museum
– Wat Phnom Historical and Tourism Site
– Central Market
Break for lunch at local restaurant along the Riverside. After having lunch you continue to see
– Genocide Museum ( S-21 prison )
– Cheoung Ek of Killing Field ( where the place of Khmer Rouge took Cambodian people to kill, at lease 17,000 men, women, children and infants were killed between 1975-1979).
After breakfast at 8:00 am you will be welcomed again by driver or guide will take you to visit
– Chisor Mountain Temple ( The temple was built in 11th century of laterite and bricks with carved sandstone lintels by the khmer Empire King Suryavarman I who practiced Brahmanism. It was dedicated to the Hindu divinities Shiva and Vishnu).
– Tonle Bati and Taprohm Temple ( Tonle Bati is a small lake about 35 kilometers south part of Phnom Penh city. It is a popular weekend destination for the local population. It is also a popular fishing spot for both tourists and people who live locally ). Close to the lake there are two ancient temples Taprohm and Yeay Pov.
Break for luch at local Restaurant in that area. After having lunch you will continue to visit
– Neang Khmao Temple (it was built by king Jayavarman IV AD 921 -941 in the 10th century for practiced to Brahmanism). After that go back to hotel or drop off at Night Market.
Today is last day for sightseeing in Cambodia, this morning you will invite to visit such as:
– Silk Island (silk Island is home to a silk weaving village and silk center, where you can visit how the whole silk production process)
– Kompong Luong SilverSmith (Kompong luong is a small village just off the Road on the way to Udong old Royal Palace. In this village there are about 30-40 families practice SilverSmith)
Break for lunch at local restaurant in that area. After having lunch you will continue to visit
– Udong Hill (Udong mountain about 41 km northwest of the modern capital Phnom penh, Udong was Royal residence and Cambodia’s capital for more than 250 years untill 1866).
– What you can expect to see ?
– King Palace & Silver Pagoda (Ticket fee 10 USD each)
– National Museum (Ticket fee 10 USD each)
– Wat Phnom Historical & Tourism site (Ticket fee 1 USD each)
– Central or Russain Market
– Genocide Museum S-21 prison (Ticket fee is 8 USD each including Audio Tour )
– Cheoung Ek of Killing Field (Ticket fee is 6USD each including Audio Tour)
– Chisor Mountain Ancient Temple (Ticket fee is 2 USD each)
– Neang Khmao khmer Ancient Temple (Ticket is free)
– Tonle Bati & Taprohm Tample (Ticket fee is 1USD each)
– Silk Island (Ticket fee is 1USD each)
– Kompong Loung SilverSmith
– Udong Hill old Residence of Cambodia (Ticket fee is 1USD each)
– We offer you Lexus SUV car from 1-5 seats with speaking English driver the price is $ 179.00
– Touring with a/c Mini van from 1-12 seats the price is $ 250.00 .