Deum Chhrey Beach
Sihanoukville province is a small southern province of Cambodia. The capital sits on a peninsula with beaches and tropical islands around. Sihanoukville (also known as Kampong Som or Kampong Saom) was founded in 1964 to be the only deep-water port in whole Cambodia. It is gradually being redeveloped as a tourist attraction, but despite the promise of massive Malaysian investment – a casino is planned for Naga Island – tourist numbers are still fairly low. Also its nice with sand beaches and several paradise islands have made it popular as a tourist destination.
Deum Chhrey Beach is located in fornt of the City Hall. Few tourists swim here because there is a big restaurant nearby. It is popular with tourists who like walk along the beach, however, because there is a picturesque park filled with statues, making site popular with photographers.
– Taxi service from sihanoukvill city centre to airport is $20.00 in each way.
– Taxi tour in sihanoukvill is $ 50.00 in per day.
– Taxi transfer from Sihanoukvill to Phnom Penh city is $ 65.00 in each way.
– We also provide a private taxi tour and transfer from Sihanoukvill to any provinces with suitable prices, please send us your information if you needed taxi services.
– we have cars as Toyota Camry, Mini Van , Lexus, Highlander ( SUV ).