2-Days-Jungle Temple Tour and Sunrise
Today you will get up early in the morning at 5: 00 am to visit sunrise at the Angkor Wat temple and then you will continue to explore Ta Prohm before crowds.
- Ta Prohm ( The temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Angkor Thom (The big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon (the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King)
- Baphoun (The tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called Phimeanakas)
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces
- Break for lunch at restaurant in the Angkor Area.
- Angkor Wat (The largest religious monument in the world).
- Today you will to explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Plug flaoting Village who are living a long the bank of the largest lake in South Asia called Tonle Sap Lake (we are guarentee there is no tourist scam during your tour to floating village and Tonle Sap lake. Lunch at local restaurant in that area.
- After tha you will to visit the Beng Mealea temple (Jungle temple).
- Beng Mealea temple is one of temples that 99% is still not renovated which is the most ruined, jungle,overgrown and one of the most beautiful temple in that area.
Please send us your information we will do quote for you with the best price.
. we offer you a private car such as Lexus SUV, Mini Van with the driver who able to speak English well. For more info feel free to contact us by WhatsApp +85517757800 / hot line 24/h +85578646424 .